"...to enclose the present moment; to make it stay; to fill it fuller and fuller, with the past, the present and the future, until it shone, whole, bright, deep with understanding."

Virgina Woolf, The Years


7.6.15

I was the Cheshire Cat


ART: Paul and I go back to the sixth grade where we grew up, in Queens. They cast the two of us in the elementary school graduation play, Alice in Wonderland, and, I was the Cheshire cat, and ah... it's been a lot of laughs ever since. With a few interruptions this year would be the 50th anniversary of this friendship that I deeply cherish.

PAUL: We met when we were 11 years old in... Alice in Wonderland and... I was the white rabbit, the leading role... And Artie was the Cheshire cat, supporting role... Very important, very important supporting role...


Simon & Garfunkel. Old Friends. 2004 Concert.
min. 24:55



No hay comentarios: