"...to enclose the present moment; to make it stay; to fill it fuller and fuller, with the past, the present and the future, until it shone, whole, bright, deep with understanding."

Virgina Woolf, The Years


28.6.15

Moments of Being IV - El sueño de un recuerdo (or, the beginning is the end is the beginning)


Noche que sacas
las cuentas claras de tus estrellas
en los papeles que el río cala.
- Noche en el agua, Carlos Pellicer


Sometimes things have a strange, rather sad, rather cheerful perfection.

I'd forgotten I once was a firefly. I'd forgotten I once loved a poet. I'd forgotten I once had a dream.

Sometimes time has an astonishingly precise way of calculating itself, of beginning and reflecting and multiplying itself, of ending and beginning again. Time winks at me, and I wonder, what will I find beyond the new treshold.

Sometimes it's best not to know, not to anticipate anything at at all.





Escena de El amor de las luciérnagas. Fotografìa de Alfredo Millán





No hay comentarios: